Monday, April 29, 2024

Monday and More Reading

 I was up early again this morning. I haven't checked for cats yet. I had my coffeecake and  Chai Latte and even caught "the weather on the 8's'. When I finish here I will check for the cats. 

Here is the weather forecast.

Today is to be 78 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 83 degrees and sunny and windy,  Wednesday is to be 84 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 73 degrees and Thunderstorms and Friday is to be 74 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be  75 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 76 degrees and scattered Thunderstorms, So three days of thunderstorms..Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. So I will need to mow Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday this week. 

More Later.. 

I went out to Copan Restaurant for lunch and and my usual cup of Beef Vegetable soup and German Chocolate pie and iced tea..

I got my west yard mowed this afternoon. It was plenty hot but that's all I had to mow. The front and back were already mowed. And I cleaned up the mess the kids made again this morning.

The only cat I saw today was Whitey. I fed her twice and then I went out to Dollar General and bought some more cat food...wet cat food. I had plenty of dry cat food.

More Later.. 

Now back to my book, It is 7:48PM. I have been reading most of the evening and have just had my bath. I will go to bed after Blondie leaves. He finally came for a meal after all day. It looks like he has been fighting, He has some damage to his ear area.

Whitey has been here for a meal several times today.  I haven't seen Grey all day.. 

This is all I have to blog today.

No comments: