Saturday, May 18, 2024

Saturday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept fairly well last night and was up early to change the sheets on my bed. I have washed them and they are now in the dryer. A little later, I will mop my bare floors and run the vacuum. I like to do that once a week...usually on Saturday.

I also caught "the  weather on the 8's". Today is to be 87 degrees and sunny, Tomorrow is to be 88 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 89 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 87 degrees and PM thunderstorms and wind, Wednesday is to be 87 degrees and PM Thunderstorms,Thursday is to be 81 degrees and scattered Thunderstorms, and Friday is to be 82 degrees and AM Thunderstorms.

Blondie came for his breakfast early and he may be finished with it now. I will check.

So three days next week with thunderstorms. Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

More later...I need to fold the sheets in the dryer. 

I got that done and put them away in a dresser drawer.

Then I mopped the floors and ran the vacuum sweeper. Now it is charging. 

More Even Later.. 

My eldest son and his wife will be here on the 24th and be here until the 29th. They live in Germany and he works for the department of Defense in our embassies all over the word as an IT.

No comments: