Saturday, September 28, 2024

Saturday and Apartment Cleaning

I never did get the apartment cleaned this week. I will try to get it done today after I get the Coffeecake made. I did get the laundry done.

I looked out the front door a little bit ago and did not see any cats at all. I did catch "the weather on the 8's" though. Here it is. Today is to be 86 degrees and partly cloudy, Tomorrow is to be 87 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 88 degrees and sunny, and Tuesday is to be 81 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 86 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 92 degrees and sunny and Friday is to be 87 degrees and sunny. That's the week! All week is to be sunny except today ! It's to be partly cloudy.

More Later...

I will check again for the cats. Surely they must be hungry! 

I had my Chai Latte and a breakfast bar for my light breakfast. I don't know if I will eat breakfast at Eggbert's again now or not. I will check for cats again now.

Grey was the only cat out there so I opened the door cautiously and set his food out there. He is eating it now. So far there are not any more cats out there. I got the coffeecake finished and out of the oven and now am back to my blog. I haven't seen any more cats at all...not yet any how!  

More Even Later.. 

No comments: