Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Tuesday and The Weather Forecast

It's 7:22AM now and I have been up an hour, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I haven't checked on the cats yet but I have checked out the weather forecast.  Here it is. Today is to be 66 degrees and sunny and windy, Wednesday is to be 65 degrees and sunny. Thursday is to be 71 degrees and sunny,  Friday is to be 75 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 76 degrees and windy and sunny, Sunday is to be 79 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 75 degrees and PM Showers. That's the week! Several days of sunny and one day of PM showers and Tuesday sunny and windy. 

I think I will go down to Copan Restaurant for lunch today

More Later...Now I will check on the cats .   

There were five cats out there waiting for their breakfasts. I have one more bowl so I will have to go to Dollar General when they open at 8:00AM and get some more wet cat food. They went through all I bought yesterday. 

I have one half a can left and I am saving it for later. It's 8:00AM so Dollar General is open now.

More Later.. I put that half can of wet cat food in a bowl and set it out for one of the black cats. Those cats are very hungry every day. I also went to Dollar General and bought another box of wet cat food and some M and M candy for my two candy dishes. It's been awhile since I have done that. I also bought a half gallon of ice cream for me. The cats got cat food and I got ice cream.

More Even Later...

 

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Take care of yourself, too!

Dianne said...

Sound fair😺