Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day dinner

Well, we had a Mother's Day dinner here today after church and it turned out well. Everyone seemed to enjoy the dinner and after they all left, I cleaned up the mess.

My daughter left my card at home so for the first time, I didn't get a Mother's Day card. No big deal. Neither of my sons remembers to send them. They are both very involved with their own lives. My youngest son did call though early this morning. That's better then a card. He will be here on Wednesday to stay a few days for his daughter's graduation Saturday night before going over to Fort Leonard Wood to find an apartment. That will make him about four and a half hours away from us for the first time in years.

Jerod, his son, is in the Coast Guard and in his basic training so it will be another month before my son can go see him.

We will go to our granddaughter's Baccalaureate tonight at 7:00 over at Caney.

No comments: