Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Busy Day

I went to Independence, Kansas, 15 miles north of here this morning to get my hair colored and cut. It's my regular day for that. Afterward I had breakfast with a dear friend of mine. Then I went to the courthouse to the Montgomery County Clerk's office and picked up registration blanks for the re-registering for the election. Many of our citizens were involved in last year's horrendous flood and have moved to a different part of town and will need to re-register to vote in August in the primary and also for November's general election.

A friend is managing the campaign for Virgil Horn for State Legislature. She wants them distributed to churches and also wanted some for the candidate to take with him when he walks door to door to meet people.

Then before fixing dinner, I worked most of the afternoon on Sunday's sermon.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Margie, I got my hair cut yesterday, too! I usually color it myself. I love the way your hair is in the picture on your blog. I wish I could wear mine that short. My hair is thin and fine and real short just does not work for me. Thanks for your comments on my blog.

Margie's Musings said...

You bet, Judy. I have to wear mine that short. It's very curly and would drive me crazy to wear any length at all. I have always worn mine very short

I enjoy reading your blog.