Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wednesday-Another of Those Days

This has been another of those days. This morning I went to Independence and got my hair done then went to eat breakfast with my friend, Juanita (the one who recently lost her daughter). After that, I went to the Hallmark Shop and got her a birthday card. She will be 87 on Saturday. I went to Nanny La Rose (a local clothing store ) and bought a gift certificate to put in her card.

After that, I went to Ministerial Association meeting at the Mercy Hospital conference room. I got out at 1:00 and drove back to Coffeyville where I attended a class reunion planning meeting. I left there at 3:30 and came home to type up my notes and make some calls to arrange for some tours for my classmates who will be here October 17 - 18. After that, we drove over to Caney, Kansas to eat dinner. I was too tired to cook.

After dinner I came home and proceeded to do my "we missed you at church on Sunday" notes. It's 7:30 and I just finished those. Now I am blogging and after I finish here, I will go take my bath and put my PJs on.

I have nothing on the schedule tomorrow.

Friday, our son and his girlfriend will be coming in and we will meet this latest one. He thinks she may become "Mrs. Miller" soon. We will see. Saturday evening we have a class reunion banquet for my husband's class and our son and his friend will go visit his sister that evening.

Sunday, we will all go to church and later that evening all of us will go to the "Living the Questions" group They are having a dinner that night before the group meeting.

Next week will be a zoo so I had better enjoy a quiet day or two while I can.

Update:

Instead of watching "nothing" TV, I stayed up until 11:00 and worked on my sermon for this Sunday. My daughter traded Sunday sermon dates with me. She will take the 19th, the weekend of my class reunion.

No comments: