Saturday, October 11, 2008

Blog Mess Up

For some reason my blog has messed up big time and even though I have gone back and tried to rearrange my elements, it still has them all down the left of the page. Does anyone have a clue how to get the page back the way I had it with the page elements on the right?

I went to the layout area and redid it in hopes of getting it back the way it was with the pictures and the page elements on the right side instead of below the posts on the blog. But even though I saved it correctly, it still only shows up correctly when I hit "search blog"

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

7 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Whenever something weird like that happens with mine, I just shut everything down, turn off the computer, leave it for a few minutes, then turn it back on and try again. Most of the time that works -- not always, but it's an easy try. I do know how frustrating it can be.

Margie's Musings said...

Good idea! I'll give it a try! Thanks!

Margie's Musings said...

Nope! Didn't work. I didn't think it would when both this desktop and my laptop did the same thing. Thanks anyhow!

Sansego said...

Did you go into HTML? Sometimes, if you accidentally delete one of the codes, it'll mess it up. For me, I found that it happens when I try to post a photo that is too big, so I just reduce the photo size. It's either a large photo or something in the HTML code that's causing the problem

Judy said...

I have no idea Margie. You might try going to layout and moving it my just clicking on it and dragging it back to the side. I never had this happen before. Here is a link in the help section about layouts. http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=43708&ctx=sibling

Margie's Musings said...

I haven't been able to figure it out. I tried your suggestion too, Judy. I just have to turn to search blog. You're probably right, Nicholas. I did delete some code when I was trying to post s lint it didn't want to post.

Margie's Musings said...

Nicholas, can you look at my page source and tell me what I have accidentally deleted in the html?