Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday Busyness



Today I go to Independence and have my hair done at 8:15 then I have a meeting at 11:00 at Quinn Chapel to help plan the Palm Sunday service for the IMA.

After that, I will go out to Leslie's and take some photos of the house progress. This photo shows the back splash in the kitchen. The top one is the back of the house where they are laying brick on the fireplace wall.

Bob will stay home and work on his shed door. He won't be able to put it up until I get home in the afternoon.

When I got up to put Slinky out at 5:00, I had to admire the looks of the kitchen woodwork and back door. It looks so much better. My next project is to paint the woodwork in the bathroom. It too is scratched up thanks to Missy Kitty. She digs under the door to get me to open the door and let her in when I am making up my face. I probably not be able to keep it looking nice since she will continue to do that.

Cats and dogs. They can be such a problem as well as a joy.

4 comments:

Balisha said...

Hi Margie,
Our dog causes me a lot of extra work. He drips water when he drinks and sheds so much.....but it is worth it to have him. He looks at me with those big brown eyes and I know that I have a friend for life. He's lying here right now...snoring and having a puppy dream...feet going and twitching.

Margie's Musings said...

Slinky does that too. Sometimes he whimpers or barks a little in the middle of the night. I get up to see if he needs to go out and he is sound asleep.

I am a light sleeper so he is taking years off my life. Lost sleep, you know!

Judy said...

The house seems to be coming right along. I know they are getting anxious to move in! I need to do some painting as soon as I can open a window to let out the paint smell. I don't mind painting once I get started.

Margie's Musings said...

I know what you mean, Judy.I really don't mind painting at all, it's the trouble of getting everything ready to go that is the hard part.

It seems like this house is taking forever. They started in July.