Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Cleaning Day

This is cleaning day. The house is moderately dirty after the weekend activities here with Scott. I need to strip his bed and run the dust mop and vacuum. I will have at least four loads of laundry though. I ended up cleaning the house and doing five loads of laundry then I took the winter bedspread off and put a spring spread on the bed. I will take the winter spread to the cleaners tomorrow. I also washed the sheets and spread in Scott's room.

I may get Leslie's latest pictures printed off too. She should have even more this week. She painted the office and Jeromy and John were supposed to move the office sofa in yesterday so they can eventually build the staircase and put up a banister.

My sister came to church yesterday...still using the walker. They had gone to Bartlesville on Saturday and he got her out to walk the mall. Eventually, he hopes to get her off that walker. I hope he can do that but she is so afraid of falling and breaking the other hip.

2 comments:

Judy said...

I did laundry all day yesterday. I don't know where all the dirty clothes come from! I hope you enjoyed your son and his trip went well. You will have to tell us if he liked the woman or not!

Margie's Musings said...

I haven't heard a word from him yet, Judy.