Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Quieter Wednesday


Today I will go get my hair done then come right home again. I canceled breakfast with Juanita. Bill will be leaving today and Bob and I will go out to Hain's Greenhouse and get our hanging plants and geraniums. I am really interested in getting some color in the back of the house. The front looks nice with the phlox in full bloom and the pansies still blooming. I planted those last October and they made it through the snows of winter and the cold weather and are still blooming beautifully.

This evening I have the church small group meeting here. It will be interesting to see how many make the effort to come. I will play the DVD "Rain" from the Nooma series I have purchased.

I need to make brownies and buy some vanilla ice cream for the dessert.

Above is the photo I took of the front yard.

No comments: