Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another Tuesday



Today I will go to my sister's home again and sit with her while my brother-in-law goes to breakfast. Every Tuesday my sister tells me the same things..over and over again. Her Alzheimers Disease is progressing. I wish they would find a cure.

It didn't rain yesterday but the ground was too soggy to mow and our grass is six inches high. It's supposed to rain today. It will have to be bailed before I get it mowed.

Bob felt really bad all day yesterday. I'm not sure if it's diabetes or his shingles. The shingles are gone but he still has pain with them. He took his last pain pill last night. We may have to see about getting them refilled.

My peonies are opening now. I hope today's rain doesn't ruin them. They are always so beautiful. These pictures are of both the clematis and the peonies. They are both in bloom now.

Bob is mowing before the rain begins again. I am really sick of rain.

3 comments:

Judy said...

I should take a picture of my grass and we can compare Margie. It has rained here all last week and now all this week. I am so ready for some dry weather and sunshine. The trees are shedding some kind of things that are all over my driveway and walkways and they get carried in the house, too.

Margie's Musings said...

I know what you mean,. Judy. My maple trees are dropping seeds everywhere here too.

Sylvia K said...

Everything is green and colorful here right now although it is RAINING again! Shouldn't complain though as it was nice enough not to ruin my day yesterday as friends of mine and I went to Snoqualmi Falls. Such a gorgeous place! Hope Bob gets to feeling better soon. Stay well!