Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Board Meeting

Well, I went to Independence this morning for my Montgomery County Health Clinic board meeting and it was not raining then. Afterward I came back home and picked up Bob and we went to Caney, twenty miles west to return some videos we had rented. On the way home, it began to rain.

It has poured all afternoon. I brought Slinky and Missy in the house. Slinky would have been soaked. There's thunder and lightening and that frightens him too.

While ago, it began to hail. The hailstones were as large as marbles. I was supposed to go give the invocation at the city commission meeting this evening but in 2003, I lost my Toyota to a hailstorm and I am hesitant to take my little Honda out and get it totaled too.

I have e-mailed the city clerk to see if they are still counting on holding the meeting. I would just as soon stay in tonight. The hail has come three times now.

2 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Oh, do stay out of the hail! and stay safe, Margie!

Margie's Musings said...

I sure want to Sylvia. I hope they cancel the meeting unless the storm passes.