Monday, July 27, 2009

Horrible Monday

It's been a day. I spent most of the day at this computer getting everything re-installed and working again. I have two programs that need drivers and I may wait and let Keith find those. I found the audio driver so my sound is working again.

I re-installed my printer, scanner, Microsoft Office, Works, my camera software, and found drivers for most of it. I got my e-mail working again last night before I went to bed. It was 1:30 when I finally went to bed.

It seems to be working fine though. I can't get the lap top to operate the printer so something probably did not get installed in the printer installation.

I got most of the important e-mail addresses back in my address book.

One top of all this, I cleaned house today and did four loads of laundry.

I have lost most of my most recent photos including the wedding of my grandson. I had forgotten to back them up.

No comments: