Saturday, August 1, 2009

Interesting Saturday

This should be an interesting day. Leslie and I are planning to go to Porter Oklahoma so she can buy peaches to can or freeze...I'm not sure which. She will pick me up this morning between 9:30 and 10:00 and we will be on our way. It is raining lightly this morning. I don't know whether it is raining in Porter or not. That's south of Tulsa. We will see.

Bob does not want to go so he will stay home.

I hope the rain didn't get as far as St. Louis and mess up Scott and Taresa's plans for the ball game.

Leslie and I bought peaches and I called Juanita to ask her if she wanted any. She wanted a half a peck so that's what I got for her. Then we went to Bass Pro and I bought a birthday gift for John, my son-in-law. Later we went to Olive Garden at Owasso and had soup and salad. Yum!

It appears Bob and I are going to Sirloin Stockade for their salad bar this evening. Since he didn't go with us, I should go with him, I guess.

No comments: