Sunday, August 23, 2009

Big Day


This will be another big day. I will fix my dessert in another hour or two and then we will go to church. After church we will grab a milk shake and head for the campgrounds for that business meeting of the campgrounds association at 2:30. After that we will have the pool party at 4:00.

It isn't over until 7:00 so we will be late getting home. But it will be a good time to see old friends. I just saw everyone at church camp in July but it has been awhile since Bob has been able to go.

Leslie is going to go with us. She will probably drive. She prefers her own driving to anyone else's.

Taresa is back with Scott now. He called last night to give us his new cell phone number. He had it changed so none of his old girlfriends could call him again and cause another huge disruption in their reconciliation attempts. I don't know how serious Taresa is about the reconciliation. Right now until she finds a job, she needs a meal ticket and a place to stay.

I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Keith seems to be doing alright although that may be mainly facade. He is determined not to upset his dad and me with his problems with Kathie. She is another failed marriage. He always seems to find these wounded people. Poor guy. He is such a teddy bear. We all love him dearly. This is a recent photo of Keith.

No comments: