Friday, August 28, 2009

Clean Church


In our church, we take turns cleaning the church for a month at a time. This was my month. I went out this morning and gave it another good cleaning. Next month another family will be in charge.

They are supposed to pour the apron of the drive on Monday...if it doesn't rain. That should help keep the gravel from washing out of our drive and parking lot.

I got up about 5:50 this morning and fed the dog and cat and did all my little chores before leaving for the church.

I don't know what is on the agenda for the day. Tomorrow we are going to dig up some Rose of Sharons that we have started around here and take them out to Leslie. Ours are six years old. I dug them up when they were about a foot tall in Karan's walk. They are seven or eight foot tall now and absolutely covered with flowers. The cool weather has really agreed with my hanging baskets too. They are doing well.

The photo above is Bob Harper, who spoke at the campgrounds celebration last Sunday afternoon.

No comments: