Sunday, August 16, 2009

Busy Sunday

This morning Bob and I will drive to Webb City, Missouri, where I am to deliver the Sunday morning message. We spent the day yesterday at Joplin at that excellent workshop. When we get home I will make my apple brown betty and do my Sunday afternoon letters and later have our Living the Questions group at 7:00. We are studying a book tonight called "Seeing Gray in a Black and White World". I recommend the book.

Wednesday the congregation will meet at John and Leslie's home for the congregation to see the powerpoint presentation that Kathy showed us last Tuesday evening. We will need to decide how much financial support we can afford to give toward the budget of the Mission Center.

Then next Sunday we will drive to our campgrounds to be involved in the discussion on budgeting for payment of the new pool at the campgrounds. After that meeting, we will have the "pool party" from 4:00 till 7:00 and celebrate the new swimming pool at the campgrounds.

It will be another busy week.

Postscript:

I learned this afternoon that the date for the group has changed to next Sunday. I did not learn about it until the apple brown betty was in the oven. We took it out to John and Leslie's and shared it with them. We will not be in town next week so will miss the group.

No comments: