Friday, August 21, 2009

Fine Friday

Today we did a little cleaning before we began cooking for lunch. I made my apple brown betty and this time I made it with Splenda instead of sugar. It turned out well. The casserole also turned out well. It was chicken, rice, mixed veggies and cream of chicken soup. Tony and Gay came for lunch and we had a great visit.

It turned out well. I added some water and we had it again for supper as soup.

Scott called this afternoon and Taresa was coming back. I don't know how that came out but he will call me later this evening and bring me up to date.

Bob and I mowed and trimmed after Gay and Tony left. The yard looks nice now. We dug up two Rose of Sharons and gave them to Gay. We still have several for Leslie when she gets around to taking them.

Ours are beautiful and I want to plant several more in different colors.

No comments: