Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Busy Tuesday

I am getting ready now to go stay with my sister while my brother in law goes to breakfast. My Bob did not sleep well last night so he went back to bed a while ago. When I get home from Phyllis' we will go to Independence where I will renew my driver's license and go to my board meeting at 11:00. Then Bob will pick up Leslie for lunch and we will go have lunch.

After lunch we went into the cell phone store and Bob bought a new cell phone. he saw Leslie's on Saturday and the keys were larger and the screen larger too and nothing would do but that he bought one just like hers. I took his other one. It was only a year old. Men!!

We have nothing planned for this afternoon but it is raining and rained some yesterday so we have to postpone our painting. Bob may be able to get it done while I am at the weekend retreat. Rain, rain, go away!

This evening we will just stay home and watch TV. Last night we read.

Slinky came in this morning for his cinnamon toast. He has not yet eaten his dog food breakfast. I changed it back yesterday to the weight control Iams and he really preferred the small bites. He is getting quite fat though and that is not good for him. He is so old.

No comments: