Wednesday, December 30, 2009

More Bad Weather

There is more snow forecast for this area. We actually got a little of it last night. Juanita called this morning and said she did not want to get out to go to breakfast so I just went up to get my hair done and came home. Bob did not want me to go but..what the heck! I got home just fine. The snow never showed up.

Today we have no plans. It's Wednesday and I made my peanut clusters for the New Years Eve party at my cousin's home tomorrow evening. I had decided to either do it today or tomorrow.

I need to clean house but Slinky seems to be a permanent fixture in my kitchen and I don't know how I would work around him. So I got some laundry done but no house cleaning.

A friend came over this afternoon and I helped her to get her insurance converted to a supplement. She had been paying over three hundred dollars a month for insurance when all she needed was a supplement. She is 76.

Tomorrow we should know what Bob's CT scan shows. If I don't hear from Melissa by 10:00, I will call her office and ask for the results.

No comments: