Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Board Meeting Tuesday

I have my Montgomery County Medical Clinic board meeting this morning at 11:00 today and it will be my first as secretary of the board. The minutes are quite involved and I have not yet received the agenda. I hope Suzy sends it to me this morning before I leave. We will leave around 10:30.

We hope to take our daughter to lunch today is she is free. Sometimes, her husband meets her for lunch since this is one of his days off.

Other then that, I will do some more cleaning. I am already doing a couple of loads of laundry this morning. It is supposed to warm up to the 40's today and I know Slinky will want to be outside. That will simplify our lives some. I hope the snow melts this week. It should get into the 50's by the end of the week.

More later: Right now I will fix Bob's breakfast. He just got up

I almost forgot to go to my sister's today. My brother-in-law wanted to go have breakfast with his friends.

It finally warmed up some and we went to Independence for my meeting. Bob had the oil changed in the car while I was doing my meeting. We put Slinky outside. It was a little cool for him out there but he was better off outside then stuck in that kitchen. After lunch with our daughter, we went to Wal Mart where I bought an ink cartridge for my printer.

Then I came home and tried to do my minutes. I did fairly well until I got to the financial report and then I couldn't make head nor tails of my notes. I'm going to have to get hold of the treasurer and ask him to clarify my notes.

No comments: