Sunday, January 10, 2010

Church Today

Even though it's 7 degrees below zero, we will have church today. It's our congregational budget business meeting before the worship service. It's supposed to warm up quite a bit before noon. We will have to leave Slinky in the kitchen, which is scary. If he has to go pee or anything more serious, he will be trapped in the kitchen for three hours. I hate winter.

Maybe we can drop by home before we go to lunch and let him out briefly. It depends on where we eat lunch. I'd just as soon eat here at home but Bob will probably want to eat out with Leslie.

We ate out last night at Sirloin Stockade and it usually is pretty good. Last night though, it was bad. It will be awhile before we go back there.

When we get home I will do my weekly newsletters and then we will stay home tonight. Thank goodness they moved Living the Questions to next Sunday evening. I do not like to get out in the snow at night.

I am hoping it will warm up enough for the snow to melt this week. It has been on the ground for two weeks and I am sick of it.

Update: That's what we did. It was almost 30 degrees after church so we let Slinky out before we went to dinner with the group.

No comments: