Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tax Figuring Day

This afternoon Bob and I will go out to Leslie's and she will walk me through doing our taxes on tax act.gov. She did them there last year and that worked out well. This year, I want to learn to do them so I won't have to bother her again.

This morning I will do some cleaning.

Slinky finally got to come back in last night and he was real good. He woke me up at 12:30 to go out and then again at 3:30, but he laid right back down afterward and went to sleep. It is supposed to be a nice day today so while we are gone, he will go back outside on the chaise lounge.

Bob's hand and arm were bigger then ever this morning. He has only had one of his new antibiotics though. Before we call this a failure, he will give it three or four days to begin to work. This med also drove his glucose up to 137.

More later:

Well, Leslie's computer was offline. Her ISP was down so we came back home and I did the taxes myself. Of course, I called her six or seven times to ask questions. I finally wore her down and just finished up myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margie, Just came over to see how your Bob was doing. I sure hope this medicine helps him. I know you are worried at this point. Glad Slinky is being a good dog for you. I do my taxes on line with turbo tax program. It is very easy to use. I hate to even start on them. Have a good weekend.

Margie's Musings said...

taxact.com was very easy. It had to be if I was able to do it...and it was free.

Bobs hand is larger then ever today. The infection is beginning to pull his energy level down too.