Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another Thursday

This evening, we are having our grandson over for dinner. It has been awhile. I forget in our busyness that he works here and his wife is in Topeka preparing to have their baby the first week in March. She is having a midwife deliver the baby. Marlene is a very tiny woman and I fear she may have trouble delivering. I wish she would go to a hospital and have a doctor deliver her. But there's no discussing the subject with her.

So until the weekends, Jeromy is here by himself. I sent out an e-mail to our congregation yesterday evening looking for clothing. etc. for a family that lost everything night before last in a fire. He answered that he had a couple of X large coats that he would donate so he is bringing them over after work. I then asked him to stay for dinner. It will be good to visit with him. He's a real sweetheart. He will be here sometime between 4:00 and 5:00.

Bob and I need to go to the market after awhile and buy some pork cutlets. I am going to have them for dinner with mashed potatoes, gravy, salad, green beans and apple brown betty and ice cream for dessert.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dinner sounds wonderful. YUM, YUM! I am glad they did not think the lump was anything that serious. Enjoy your grandson's visit.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Judy. We did. The dinner turned out very well.t