Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Busy Tuesday

I went to my sister's as usual today. She is so confused. It's a tragedy.

Then after I got home I had my light breakfast and then checked the e-mail. Our son in Phoenix called and we talked awhile.

Then I contacted our daughter about lunch. She was able to meet us so we went to Independence ad took her to lunch. That was neat. Then we went out to their house and her husband gave us some of their meat. That saves us a bunch of money and we get grass fed beef too.

Bob is taking his nap now. I cut his hair after we got home from Independence.

Slinky did some damage to my new flower bed. Thank goodness I didn't have anything planted in there yet. That dog loves to eat dirt. I can't imagine!

I will fix some chicken tonight. We have salad and that's about all we need after that large lunch.

Tonight we will watch Nova and Frontline on PBS. We watched the American Experience last night and it was about the war in the Pacific. I think we had seen it before but it was still interesting.

I guess I will make some tea.

No comments: