Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Sister

I went to my sister's this morning to sit with her as is my custom. She is so confused. I don't know what my brother-in-law is going to do if she gets any worse...and she will get worse...that's for sure. He has his hands full. The only thing I do to help him is sit with her on Tuesday mornings. He went to his brother-in-law's funeral yesterday (or Friday) and my niece went over and sat with her. That was a great help, I'm sure. He doesn't really have much of a life right now.

Soon, I will leave for my board meeting in Independence. Then I will come back home. Our daughter is home sick today. Luckily, this is one of her husband's days off. He is there for her. She is running a temp. It's probably some kind of bug going around.

I will spend the afternoon doing my minutes, I imagine. They have to be so so because the state audits them since we are state funded.

It's a little chilly today because the wind is up and the air is damp.

No comments: