Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Again

Well, it's Saturday again and I just did a job I hate. I took the grill off the bottom of the frig to vacuum it off. It's supposed to be done periodically...I think at least once a year...but because it's such a mess to get back on, I have only done it one other time in the seven years we have lived here. Needless to say, it was filthy. The freezer was not freezing well at all and I figured that was the first step to correct that.

I don't know what we have going on today. Bob is not feeling well. He is very tired today. Who knows what's going on now.

Tomorrow we have another guest minister at church and another basket dinner afterward. Then the following week, I speak at church.

More later:

Bob began to feel a little better mid morning and wanted to go to Bartlesville so we did. We drove around Bartlesville for awhile and then went to Lowe's and looked around. Finally we went to the mall and window shopped and then ate at Garfields.

Then we came home. Now he is taking a nap.

No comments: