Friday, March 5, 2010

Quiet Friday

We have nothing on the calendar for today so it should be a quiet day.

Tomorrow Leslie and I will have a meeting in Carthage, Missouri. Then Sunday our Mission Center team will be in charge of our services at church and we will have a basket dinner afterward.

Monday, Bob has a doctor's appointment in Bartlesville with his skin doctor. Tuesday, I have my MC3 board meeting. Wednesday we will have either our Lenten Luncheon here in Coffeyville or the Ministerial Association meeting in Independence. I think we will probably go to the Lenten Luncheon here. We have nothing planned yet for Thursday or Friday.

Bob is still secretly looking for an old pickup. I told him we had no money for an old money pit like that but he is determined to find one. I'll fight that battle if and when he finds one. Keith will be bringing his back in November but he can't wait.

Men!

No comments: