Monday, April 26, 2010

It's Monday

Ordinarily, I clean house on Monday but today I was just not up to it. I read all morning and finished my book.

I've swept off the patio and watered the plants. Our son, Scott, will be coming on Wednesday and will go down to the hospital with his dad and me for Bob's test and biopsy. He will stay until Saturday.

Wednesday evening we are to have a small group here but I will be surprised if anyone comes. Those small group meetings have not worked out in the past. Everyone is too scattered. I'll be prepared though. I want to mow tomorrow afternoon after I get back from Phyllis and Bob's house.

I worked awhile this morning on the next quarter's schedule. I don't know what the next few months will bring so I thought it would be good to get started on it early. I don't imagine we'll have the results of Bob's tests until next week. But my brother-in-law may have his surgery soon.

One day at a time...

I'm fixing chili for tonight's dinner.

No comments: