Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Regular Tuesday

I went to my sister's this morning and stayed a couple of hours. She is really getting confused. I feel so sorry for her and her husband. There's really nothing they can do.

Later I came home and began my housework. I washed and waxed the kitchen floor, vacuumed, and scrubbed both bathrooms. Now I need to dust. But first I will rest.

Later about 11:30, I will start for Independence. I will have lunch with Leslie. This afternoon, I will dust or maybe I will just rest. I dust every whip stitch so it doesn't need it badly and the dusting is the part I dislike. I am changing my bed and also washing the towels. Scott will be back Thursday evening.

Tonight I have Living the Questions here so I need to bake my brownies later this afternoon. I will just put ice cream on them and call it good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.