Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday

I hosted the Living the Questions group last night and we had a good discussion and a good time.

This morning, as soon as the grass dries, I will mow. I did not make up my face yet because I will shower and wash my hair after I mow.

I have no other plans for today. It's one of my few blank days on the calendar.

If Leslie and John don't include me in Leslie's birthday plans tomorrow, I will attend the PINCH meeting. But I will have to wait and see.

More later...

I did get the mowing done and also the trimming. I took a shower and washed my hair afterward. I have been reading this evening. Not much going on. Keith called and visited awhile. That was nice. Then Leslie called. She told me their plans for dinner Sunday evening. John is going to grill some of his fish. That will be good and different too. She is still planning on making the homemade ice cream. I may bake cookies.

I may take her birthday gift up at noon tomorrow.

4 comments:

clairz said...

Margie, I have to ask--what is a PINCH meeting?

Margie's Musings said...

People for institutional and community harmony. It's an organization that seeks to build friendship between the white and black communities and obtain and assure justice for the black community. Bob belonged and now that he is gone, I thought I would take up his membership.

Anonymous said...

Yum! Homemade ice cream sounds wonderful. I am crazy about ice cream and homemade is even better. Glad you had a day to relax. Enjoy the barbecue!

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Judy. I could eat my weight in ice cream.