Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Cleaning

Today is the day I clean my daughter's house. It always takes me three and a half hours...non stop. She has a big house. Afterward I will see if she wants to eat lunch together.

When I get home, I will go see my sister. I hope she's not too tired by then. She gets very confused when she gets tired.

I weeded my front flowerbed on Saturday morning and the chiggers ate me up. I am covered with their bites from the knees down. I put calamine lotion on them each evening but they still itch. I am trying to ignore them and hope they go away soon.

More later..I must go feed the animals and water the hanging plants. I also took Slinky for his walk.

I cleaned my daughter's house and then had lunch with her. Then I came back home to visit with my sister in the nursing home.

I was so pleased with my visit with my sister. She seemed pretty lucid. She did get mixed up once or twice but generally was in her right mind and we had a good visit. I stayed an hour.

My niece had been there this morning but she didn't remember. She did remember that she had been there yesterday. I told my sister that we were planning on spacing our visits out one of us each day so she would have company from one of us every day. She seemed happy about that. She introduced me to her aide as her sister. I was so pleased that I stopped by my brother-in-law's afterward and told him about my visit.

I will stay home this evening and watch TV..if I can stay awake.

No comments: