Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunny Sunday

Well church was very good today and we had three visitors. They all three stayed for the dinner afterward. The salads were all varied and one visitor sent me home some crab salad. I made chocolate chip cookies. I took the ones that were left in my container to my brother-in-law. I also took him some of my potato salad.

This afternoon I will send off my letters to those that did not attend and then watch TV. I am tired and I imagine Slinky is too hot. I haven't looked in on him yet.

More later....

Sure enough, he needed to come in for awhile.

I talked to my brother-in-law. He had talked to his daughter, Denise. She spent four hours with her mom this morning at the unit. I will go early tomorrow afternoon but I will only stay about 45 minutes.

No comments: