Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday

I didn't get my trimming finished last evening. In fact, I spent the evening in the bathroom. Something I ate, probably the candy on the way home from Bartlesville, did not agree with me at all. I am fine this morning though.

I have nothing more on the agenda but to get that trimming finished.

Then at noon, I have to pick Bob Avery up at Blake's where he is getting his truck's exhaust system replaced. He is going to sell his truck. He took me to lunch and we both enjoyed having someone to visit with and eat with. He is going to go to visit Phyllis on Saturday and I will go on Monday afternoon.

Keith called yesterday evening. He had to buy a battery for his dad's truck. That's two tires and now a battery. He says Phoenix heat just destroys a battery.

More later...I need to feed the animals and water my hanging plants. Then I may take Slinky for a walk. I didn't get that done yesterday.

Well, I feel better. I got the plants watered, the animals fed and took Slinky for a walk. When we got back, I trimmed the back yard. Now I want to do some raking before it gets hot again.

I wanted to add word tosser to my list of blogs but blogger won't let me for some reason.

How about that! I did add her. Her blog is just called "From a Simple Mind".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better. I hate to be sick. Sounds like you got a lot accomplished, too. Have a good weekend.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Judy. You have a good weekend too.