Monday, August 30, 2010

Confused Monday

I started a dozen projects this morning and was interrupted several times with other issues that needed my attention. I began to sort through my old photos for some photos of an old friend that recently died. Then I was interrupted. I washed and waxed my kitchen floor...eventually. I got it washed and then was interrupted. I went to visit my sister. She is being dismissed into Windsor Place today. I stayed an hour. Then I contacted my daughter and asked her to meet me for lunch. We had a good conversation.

My oldest son is back from Minnesota and called me while on his way to an assignment. He couldn't talk long but he is going to have my truck detailed and photoed so list on Craig's List. I want $4500 for it. It's a nice black truck. It is a 2000 Ford Ranger with a little less then 100,000 miles on it. It had a bed liner, a bed cover, steps, a Cd player and automatic transmission and cruise control. It also has two new tires on it and a new windshield. It's nice and clean. I wish I could keep it but I need the money worse then I need the truck.

If he doesn't sell it on Craig's List, he will bring it home to me this November and I will list it on Open Line 69.

Now I must finish my cleaning and fold out my clothes from the dryer. I also want to blow off the patio. Once again, Slinky did not get his walk today.

I did get the lawn mowed. I am going to clean at Leslie's tomorrow. Her daughter-in-law and grandchild are going to Topeka to visit the other grandparents. They will be gone a week.

Wednesday Cyndi and I can put out our "junk" at the antique mall. We will have breakfast first at Eggberts at 9:30.

I will visit my sister at the nursing home on Thursday morning...before the ministerial alliance meeting at noon. Then my company should arrive after 1:30.

No comments: