Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday Plans

This will be a busy day too. First I will see to my plants and take Slinky for a walk if the weather permits. It rained yesterday and he slept most of the day.

I will go visit my sister in the nursing home at 10:00 and after that attend the ministerial alliance. This afternoon, my friend, Elnora, will be here to stay until Monday. I hope we have a good visit. It has been awhile since I have seen her. Perhaps Saturday we will go out to Leslie's and take a tour of her house.

I have no plans for tomorrow or Saturday. That's a change.

Sunday following church, we will eat out and then drive over to the campgrounds to attend the memorial service for our friend, Bob H.

Perhaps I will have an otherwise quiet weekend.

My sons are getting together this long weekend. Scott is flying to Phoenix to spend the holiday with his brother. They are both looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Have a nice weekend, Margie. Your things at the antique mall look interesting. Good luck with that.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha!