Saturday, September 11, 2010

Big Day Saturday

Scott and I had a big day today. First we got up and went to breakfast at Eggberts. That was neat.

Then we went to Bartlesville and met Leslie at the mall. We walked around and shopped and then went to lunch at Hot Wings and shared a sampler. After Leslie had to leave, Scott and I went to the movie and saw "The American with George Clooney. It was a very exciting movie. Never a dull moment.

While we were shopping, I bought Sage her birthday card and also her gift. While the sale was on, I also bought Maia a Christmas gift. I am having to start my holiday shopping very early because I just don't have the money any more to do it all in December. But if I am careful I will be able to get it all done before Christmas. Now I have Jeromy and Leslie and John's and of course, Juanita's, gift to buy.

While I had Scott here I took advantage of his trying on jeans to buy his birthday/ Christmas gift. He will be in Europe when those occasions occur.

We came home and went to the antique mall to put out a few more things. After that I took some more photos of Scott and then we went to El Pueblito for dinner. After that we came home and watched TV until bedtime.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Sounds like a wonderful day to me. I'm doing some Christmas shopping as well...that way we don't have to rush and be out in bad weather.Glad to hear that your venture at the antique mall is successful. Have a nice Sunday.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. We did have a great day.