Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Busy Wednesday

This morning I feel quite a bit better. I didn't eat much of anything yesterday. My stomach bothered me most of the day. I ate some yogurt not long before I went to bed and I went to bed at 8:30. I was really feeling lethargic.

I slept until 3:30 and just got up for awhile. I will go back to bed shortly. It's only 4:00.

I will go up to Independence this morning at 9:15 and have my hair done. Then at 11:30, I will go to Ministerial Association meeting at the Evangelical Friends Church. This will be their first meeting of the new IMA year.

After that, I came back home and took the box of odds and ends that I dug out yesterday to the antique mall and found room for it. Some of the shelves had been barren for a few days so I had Cyndi fill them with her things. Elnora was here and I didn't have time to fill them then. So I will filled the left over space.

I still have some other odds and ends to box up.

I will go visit my sister at 10:00 in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are feeling better and hope you continue to do so. I had a virus last week that lasted 24 hours and sure was not any fun. The weather has been beautiful here. I am getting lots done, too.

Margie's Musings said...

I am feeling better, Judy. Here we are getting rain though.