Tuesday, September 28, 2010

No Plan Tuesday

I really don't have a plan for today. I had sort of expected to go to Independence and go to lunch with Leslie but I need to be back by 2:00 for that photo op at the hospital. I washed my hair in the shower this morning. It was pretty yukky. I do not like my photos anymore. Really, I never did but even less as I approach 75. I look like my mother or grandmother. :) I would let my hair grow out natural now that Bob is gone but then I really would look like my mother or my grandmother. :) I guess I'll keep it colored.

I cleaned out another cabinet in the wall unit yesterday and threw away Bob's Red Cross stuff. I kept the newspaper that told about his experience as a chaplain with the SAIR program at 9/11. Keith might like to have that. It has now been a little over 4 months since I lost Bob.

David, the man that bought Bob's table saw last week, came to pick up the owners manual yesterday and he might be interested in the pickup when I get it back in November. It would be wonderful if I could sell it. Keith hasn't had a bite on Graig's List. I am now asking $4000. That's what the Blue Book says it's worth from an individual. Keith won't be bringing it back until nearly two months though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like my pictures either Margie. My son is always taking pictures of people and it drives me crazy because I take horrible pictures. I color my hair but it is so thin and fine if I didn't I could not do a thing with it. I don't like doing it though.

pat m said...

I gave up coloring my hair ...I would rather spend the money on my grandkids.

Margie's Musings said...

I used to have a thick head of hair but when the hormones stopped, the hair began to fall out and get thin.