Sunday, September 26, 2010

What a Busy Sunday

I got up early this morning after my first good night's sleep in a week. I fed the animals and got ready for church and left about 8:30.

We had a nice little crowd today...better then usual. Bill told about his month long trip to Alaska to work on cabins for his wife's church. Actually I think it was a Samaritan's Purse group. Anyhow, he worked hard. His wife cooked. Then he had a short sermon on the theme.

Then we had our lunch today afterward. We only had four who went to lunch.

After that I came home and did my newsletters and got them out on the mailbox.

Then this evening after reading my book for awhile, I left for Bobby and Karan's for Living the Questions group. I just got home and it's 9:30.

Tomorrow I will clean house and try to get my house in order. I am still thinking about taking the wallpaper off the kitchen and bathrooms. I would like to paint in there.

I'm tired now and will take my bath and go to bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you finally got a good nights sleep. We all need our rest. You will surely be busy if you decide to remove that wallpaper. I took it off one small bathroom one time and hated the job. Hope you have a good week.

Margie's Musings said...

I learned a couple of years ago to add fabric softener to the hot water you spray on the wall and the paper comes right off, Judy.

Balisha said...

What a great tip, Margie. I have struggled with wall paper and vowed never to put it up again. Now...I may try it. Balisha