Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday at Last

I'm halfway through the week.

I have an appointment this morning with my optometrist. I am on my last contact and it's been a year since my last appointment. I haven't had left eye contacts since well before Bob died in May. I need new contacts. I also need new glasses for the time I use them when I take out my contact in the evening. I probably won't get new glasses though. My old ones will do for watching TV and seeing but they aren't correct enough to use to read.

I will probably go check the antique mall today some time and see if anything might have sold.

More later...

By the way, for those of us that do not understand the health care law. This video from the kaiser Corporation tells the entire story in a simple way.

Copy and paste this URL into your browser.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1875349721?bctid=608833805001

I ended up going in to the antique mall and taking a few more things in. Sales appear to have slowed down now. I hope the sales start up again after payday. I think I will have more then enough to pay the rent next month.

No comments: