Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Busy Day


I went to eat breakfast with my brother-in-law today. I had a "buy one get one free" breakfast coupon for Eggberts. He offered to come over and trim my hedge for me this morning. That was nice. I have yet to figure out how that electric hedge trimmer works. I helped clean up the mess afterward. I'll see if I can get a photo of it.

Then I went to town this morning to see if a local insurance agent could beat the price of the agency I now use. They couldn't. So I'll stay with my present company at least for another year.

I spent the afternoon going through the file cabinet..cleaning it out and bringing it up to date. What a mess! Well it's organized now, thank goodness.

Tonight I will just watch TV.

Scott called this morning and he is coming on Sunday evening and staying until Thursday evening. I'm glad I will get to see him before he takes off for Germany. He's being deployed on the 9th of November. I will need to get some groceries before then and do some cooking.

I want to go see Phyllis again tomorrow. I had a pretty good visit with her on Tuesday afternoon. My brother-in-law had gone in to see her in the morning yesterday and my niece went in the afternoon. So she had lots of visitors.

Then yesterday afternoon late, I mowed my lawn. It's done now for another week.

Friday I will get my hair done and Saturday I will take Juanita to Joplin with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house and hedge looks great! I am sure Scott is looking forward to some of Momma's home cooking before he leaves. I am glad you two will get to visit. Have a good weekend.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Judy. You have one too.