Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday at Last

Well, it's finally Friday and I went to Independence this morning to get my hair done. While there, my grandson called and invited me to lunch. Of course, I will go.

Before lunch though, I need to go see Gerry in the hospital and go see Phyllis at the nursing home. I should have seen them both yesterday. I also have a load of laundry in the washer now. I will need to get it dried, folded and hung up.

I took some paperwork over to Bob A. last evening and he told me he had been sick all day. He was feeling better last night though. Must have been a bug. He will preside at church on the 31st while Leslie and Karan and I are in Branson. Sue will speak that day.

I'm not sure what I will do this afternoon. Maybe look around the yard and work in the yard.

Right now though, I need to take Slinky for his walk. He so looks forward to it.

More later...

I saw both Phyllis and Gerry today and then I came home and read.

I sold another book today. I will put it in the mail tomorrow.

Doug called twice this afternoon. He must be lonely.

No comments: