Friday, November 12, 2010

Another Friday

I have already had breakfast at Eggberts with a friend, and taken the Thanksgiving service ad for the Ministerial Alliance's service to the Journal to be printed in Monday and Friday's Journal. I paid one third the cost of last year for basically the same ad. That goes to show you how desperate print is for advertising. I wonder what the circulation of the Journal is now.

I will go see Phyllis at Windsor at 10:00. Right now I have Slinky in the kitchen. It is raining cold rain today and he really wanted in. Poor dog! He can't handle the extreme heat or the cold of Kansas. He was born in Hawaii and besides Shar Peis can't handle extreme weather changes anyhow. He will be thirteen in 2011 and I just wonder how long he will live. I'd like to get him a dog bed since he is so old but I'd hate to spend $30.00 or $40.00 for one just to have him die months later. Maybe Leslie has one from Jeromy's German Shepherd.

I found one at Orchelon's. It's a washable cushion that he seems to like. When I leave the house, I will put it in the garage on a rug there and he will be reasonably warm near the hot water tank.

I saw Phyllis this morning and she didn't make much sense at all. All I heard her say was that she wanted to go home. Other then that, it was just gibberish. Sad, sad, sad.

I will stay at home tonight. It is cold and rainy. It has drizzled all day. We needed the rain so I am not complaining. It's just different. Fall is definitely here.

No comments: