Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Very Busy Wednesday

Today will be very busy. I will pick up Juanita for breakfast at 8:30 this morning and then have my hair done at 10:00. At 11:45 I will go to Big Cheese for the Independence Ministerial Association meeting. Then after that, I will come back home. Later at 5:30, I will attend the PINCH meeting at the Presbyterian church.

I haven't heard from Scott since he arrived in Germany. He did accept me as one of his friends on Facebook....but no e-mail yet.

Keith called yesterday morning. We had a nice but short visit. He is very happy nowadays. That's good.

I met Leslie for lunch yesterday noon and after that, I went out to see grandson Jeromy's new house. They were to have moved in last evening. It is small but temporary and for just a few years. Then they will build a larger one. He was having lots of plumbing problems....leaks here and there. I believe he got the last one fixed while I was there.

On Monday, I will resume cleaning John and Leslie's house weekly.

More later.

No comments: