Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday Again

Today I take my car in for the repair. Did I tell you folks that I managed to back into my neighbor's iron pipe frame around her gas meter? I did that while Keith was here. In fact, it was on Thanksgiving Day. I refused to deal with it that day. I was not going to put a blight on Thanksgiving.

The next day, I went into Diamond Collision and got an estimate of the cost to have it repaired. I figured it would be $1300 or so. He asked me if I had insurance and I do, of course, but it is $1,000 deductible. So I told him if it got repaired I would have to pay for it myself. He quoted me $662. So I will have to transfer the money out of my savings to get it repaired. I will go ahead and transfer enough to pay half my taxes too. They are due December 20th.

My brother-in-law will pick me up and bring me home. They will have it overnight so I will get some things done here at home while I am carless.

I need to clean my bathrooms and vacuum my spare bedroom. I got the beds changed Monday and vacuumed the other rooms then. Hopefully it will be finished tomorrow. I need to go to the church and make copies of the minutes and agenda for the CMA meeting on Thursday.

Saturday is the big Arts and Crafts fair in Independence and Leslie and I are planning to attend. I always like to look at their handiwork.

Sunday is the baptismal service and we will have a brunch between the services. We will also confirm the candidate. I will make my coffeecake to take.

5 comments:

Balisha said...

Hi Margie...I'm so glad that your repairs were less than you thought. It's always something isn't it? Enjoy the craft show...Balisha

Esther said...

Mrs. Miller,

Keith and I were reading your blog and wanted to say hello.
Let you know that your in our hearts and prayers.
The house likes really nice and the church looks nicely decorated.

Hope the rest of the week goes well.

Esther and Keith

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, kids. Go slow with this relationship.

ChuckFu said...

We are just enjoying the company and time, was showing Esther how to use Office 2010

Margie's Musings said...

You probably should have shown me, Keith! :)