Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Busy Wednesday

It will be a busy day once I get my car back. I have to go to Caney to get my new glasses, go to Independence to have lunch with Leslie, go by Nanny La Rose up there to redeem my gift certificate for a new tee for my birthday tomorrow, and last of all stop by the church to water the poinsettias and make copies for tomorrow's CMA meeting.

I got a good night's sleep last night. Missy spent the night outside and Slinky slept through the night in the utility area of my kitchen too. I got up about 6:00. Missy really wanted to get back in this morning and snuggled up on my legs and got warm. It was very cold last night.

I washed my bedding this morning. I had a small bit of oatmeal for breakfast but Slinky ate the bulk of it. He loves oatmeal.

The car is supposed to be finished about 11:00. I will call after awhile and check on it.

The kids are taking me to dinner tomorrow for my birthday. We are going to a new Italian restaurant in Independence. I will have lunch with the Ministerial Alliance at Windsor.

I read Robert Reich's blog this morning and that man makes so much good sense. I have his blog marked along the side of this one if you are interested in reading his remarks.

No comments: