Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Quiet Tuesday

This should be another quiet day. I want to go see Phyllis and Gerry this morning. It will be interesting to see if Phyllis is more alert now that she had all that company. At least she was alert when Diana, her older daughter, went in to see her. They had her in a wheelchair and they took her to her room where there wasn't so much confusion from the other patients. That was wonderful. The past two weeks, every time I've been in to see her, she's been sleeping in her chair and I've been unable to wake her.

I read my Kindle most of the afternoon yesterday. The book is not as interesting so far as I had hoped. But I am plowing through it anyhow. I may have mentioned that I downloaded the "Autobiography of Mark Twain". It is over a thousand pages.

I may go to Bartlesville today if it warms up enough for Slinky to be outside. He spent yesterday afternoon out in the sunshine and he loved it. The poor animal must hate being cooped up in the kitchen/utility area. It got up to 40 degrees yesterday.

I'll wait to see what the temperature does before I make my decision.

More later....

About 10:00 I went to see Phyllis. I stayed until 10:45. She had slept in. They got her up and into a wheelchair and I had a fairly decent visit with her.

It warmed up enough in late afternoon for Slinky to go outside but too late for me to go to Bartlesville. I read all afternoon and then finally the office supply called and I picked up the newsletter. Unfortunately, it was too late to get it stuffed and mailed. I'll mail them tomorrow.

I let the dog in about 5:30, fed the three animals and took my bath.

Bob A. and I will go to Joplin on Thursday. We both need a break out of town.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Margie, I put the mouse on the photo an picked copy with a left click of the mouse! Then went to my folder and hit control v on the key board--which is the same as paste!

Margie's Musings said...

I'll try that. Thank you so much!