Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday Cleaning

One thing I will do today besides check in at the hospital, is finish my cleaning. I need to do my bathrooms and run the sweeper. Other then that, I don't know. It could be a quiet day. I will make my peanut clusters sometime...either today or tomorrow. I have nothing on for tomorrow.

The more I think about it, the more I think I will forgo the eye surgery. I don't like the idea of anyone messing with my eyes. My last bunion surgery was such a bungled mess that I dread giving another doctor another shot at me. With my luck, it would fail. I have these animals to take care of. They wake me at least twice in the night...once for the dog and at least once for the cat. I am not supposed to bend over. How do you feed animals without bending over? I'm supposed to sleep three nights in the recliner in the living room. I would have the fat cat on my lap if I did that. I am supposed to keep ice on my eyelid for at least a day or two. With messing with these animals, how on earth would I do that?

I can't wear my contacts for three weeks. That means messing with those glasses. At least I like my new glasses but they magnify my eyes to look huge. What if I get black eyes?

I'm still thinking about it. I took the permission form in to Melissa's office yesterday afternoon. After she got my blood pressure down, she was to fax it to the Wichita doctor. My blood pressure has been down only a week and if anything would drive it up, it would be this apprehension about the surgery. And another thing, they're only going to do one eye. Won't that look strange? One eye done and the other one not done?

I'm still thinking about it.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Well, I'm not about to give any advice. I just know that if you are apprehensive about surgery at all...just wait to make a decision. Don't rush things. You'll make the right one, I'm sure. Is this cataract surgery? We have lots of snow since yesterday...now we have to worry about digging out. Have a nice day...Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

No, Balisha, it is eyelid surgery. My left eyelid droops.